You Can Make a Difference
Voices for Children Foundation is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) organization working to make a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children in the dependency system throughout Yakima Valley. We do our best to maximize our resources so that your contribution will make the biggest difference!
- You can donate funds to Voices for Children Foundation by clicking on the donate button and send a donation through PayPal.
- You can send a check to Voices for Children Foundation, PO Box 1373, Yakima, WA 98907.
- Contact us to discuss what will work best for you.
Children who have been placed in foster care have been devastated by abuse and neglect, but you can help. Your donation will support our effort to help them gain a sense of value and respect. You can aid us in providing some basic needs and enrichment at a critical time in their young lives through the following projects:
- Our CASA Support Project provides additional training, materials, and recruitment to increase the number and quality of CASA volunteers working on behalf of children in dependency court.
- Our Buddy Bag Project provides basic necessities for relocated children. Buddy Bags are duffels filled with personal items such as hand made blankets, books, toys, toiletries, and undergarments.
- Our Wishes and Needs Project strives to enrich the lives of children in dependency who lack the resources for anything beyond the very basics of life to help them move beyond crisis.
- Our IDentity Project is a unique approach to matching the clothing needs of children in foster care with donated resources of gently used apparel items in an appealing retail setting geared exclusively for them.